INSTRUMENTS RENTAL POLICY
1. All rentals outfits are equipped with a case, bow, and rosin. Free maintenance and adjustment are included with all rentals. The maintenance fee does NOT cover for the damages of supplies such as bows, strings, cases, shoulder rest, bridge and/or other similar accessories.
( Maintenance fee is only included in the Rental of 10 months, NOT included monthly rental )
2. The student and parents will be responsible for returning the instrument in the same condition as when it was checked out, other than normal wear and tear. The shop will determine what normal wear and tear is.
3. If the instrument sustains damage, it is the student and parent’s responsibility to inform the shop immediately. The shop will determine the proper course of action. THE STUDENT AND/OR PARENTS WILL NOT ATTEMPT ANY REPAIRS. Only W. Violin Shop technicians are authorized to make repairs. The cost of these repairs, above and beyond normal wear and tear, will be the responsibility of the student and parent.
4. If the instrument is lost, stolen or total damaged (in our assessment beyond repair) the customer will be responsible for 70% of the full value of the instruments.
5. 100% of your rental fee can be applied toward purchase of the current instrument or different instrument within our shop only.
6. Late fee: If the instrument is not returned within 7 days of the due date, you will be charged at a monthly rate. For the first month, the monthly rate will not be charged; we will only charge you a $10 late fee. For Past Due Balance may be subject to late charges, collection agency, or termination.
7. When instrument is being returned, it should have same strings.
8. You must notify us when you have any changes to your address, phone numbers or credit card information to avoid any charges or penalties to your account.
9. Monthly Policy: Monthly rental payments are charged to a major credit automatically 1st of each month for that month’s payment.
10. Renew your Rental: Send a check/credit card authorization with the same amount of TOTAL fees for the same length of rental. (Please make a check payable to : W. Violins Shop)
11. Always check your instrument(s) before you leave our shop.
12. Security Deposit: Violin & Viola $100, Cello $200. The Deposit will be refunded when the Instrument is return and has been inspected for damage.
*The store may apply part or all of this security toward any damages done to the instrument
* We must imprint a current major credit card (not debit card) and driver license issued under your name to use as a backup payment method.
*All instrument once a month you should be CHECK UP.
* Insurance Information : www.musicproinsurance.com